Do you find it hard to smile because of unsightly dental flaws? Do you wish there was something you could do to transform your teeth? Then cosmetic dentistry may be something to consider. Cosmetic dentistry is the branch of dental care that specializes in improving the overall appearance of your teeth and gums. Dr. [doctor-name] has over 35 years of experience as a general and cosmetic dentist and has helped many of our patients achieve the smile of their dreams. Cosmetic dentistry in Everett, Washington, can be used to:
- Whiten your smile, removing stains and discoloration
- Perfect teeth that are misshapen or irregular
- Repair breaks, chips, cracks, and fractures in teeth
- Close large spaces or gaps between teeth
- Replace one or more missing teeth
- Repair overcrowded or crooked teeth
With skill and an aesthetic eye, Dr. Shuichi Yamaguchi is able to produce stunning results that will make you want to smile again. Utilizing cosmetic dentistry begins with a cosmetic consultation at our office, where we will discuss all of your smile goals and how to reach them. To schedule yours, we invite you to call us at 19th Avenue Dental today. We cannot wait to help you achieve a more beautiful smile!