With dental veneers, you can make good smiles spectacular. Not only will your smile look better, but your self-esteem will benefit too. The look and feel of a great smile goes a long way in improving not only your own happiness but also the happiness of those around you.
Take the time to improve the smile that you show the world. Here are some of the things dental veneers can do for you:
– The amount of tooth enamel that is displaced to put the veneers in place is less than the amount removed to place crowns or caps.
– Due to the sturdy materials veneers are made of, they are much harder to stain than our natural teeth.
– Dental veneers can be used to cover up oral issues such as cracks, chips, fractures, minor misalignments, stains, discolorations, and a variety of other issues we may have with our teeth.
– Veneers are designed for each tooth, and thus can be customized to fit each patient’s needs and requests.
– Veneers can last up to 15 years if they are well maintained and kept safe.
Dr. Shuichi Yamaguchi at our office of 19th Avenue Dental, can ensure your smile gets the expert services you deserve. Our dentist office is situated in Everett, Washington. If you would like to make an appointment for any tooth restoration service, please call our office at 425-385-8130. We look forward to meeting and exceeding all your oral health care desires.