Which Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment Does Your Smile Require?
Which cosmetic dentistry treatment does your smile require? Are you looking to improve the natural beauty of your teeth or would you like to give yourself an entire smile makeover? Cosmetic dentistry can even be used to replace missing teeth with other versions that can look and function better than the originals. No matter which procedure your smile and your self-esteem desires, one of the following cosmetic dentistry treatments can help:
– Dental Implants: Dental implants can enhance your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are permanent and connected directly to your jawbone.
– Teeth Whitening Systems: Teeth whitening systems are designed to improve the color of your smile by destroying stains and discolorations.
– Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are designed to improve the look of your teeth by implementing a small customizable shell to the fronts of your teeth.
– Dentures: Dentures can enhance your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are removable and capable of replacing entire rows of teeth.
– Dental Bridges: Dentures can enhance your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are permanent and connected directly to other teeth.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are covers that are placed over top of teeth, and are designed to improve the look of your teeth and also provide long lasting protection for the tooth above the gum line.
– Dental Bonding: Dental bonding can use a small amount of material to repair minor features or abnormalities within teeth without the need to cover or replace the entire tooth.
With cosmetic dentistry, your smile will not only look better, but it can be stronger and easier to clean too. If you would like to meet with Dr. Shuichi Yamaguchi and our team at 19th Avenue Dental for an oral examination, please call 425-385-8130 to schedule an appointment at our dentist office in Everett, Washington. Come on in to learn more about your options to get the bright and healthy smile you’ve always wanted.